So I made a blog.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And let me tell you, that was the longest process ever.

Finding a URL that wasn't taken wasted about thirty minutes of my life. It's pretty bad when 'whatthefuckisavailable' is already taken as a blog URL. Yeah. I got sick of trying and let Shokora handle it, since it was her idea that I get one of these in the first place.
I ended up with 'mintp3'. ...It's not 'fluffy bunny sparkles!' so I'll stick with it.

Not much going on right now, with the exception of my school deciding to throw Shokora and I into a private academy on the coast a few towns over. We don't exactly have any parents to clear the business with, so all it really took was our okays on the matter and off we go to Iwatodai.

That whole thing was pretty suspicious. But apparently the school we're supposed to go to is very "esteemed" and so our academic prowess is being acknowledged or some bullshit. I don't really care where they stick me as long as it gets me through to college.

Life is boring. D: Isn't there more to do at 3 AM?

I'll keep this thing updated when I have the time.

1 comments:

shokoraaa~ said...

whateverrr. fluffy bunny sparkles is awesome! :p
why are you up so late anyway? you dork, go to sleeeeeep! <3
oh, and you're welcome.

Post a Comment